1. Tottenham Hotspur’s (l-r) Jimmy Greaves, Terry Venables and Pat Jennings before the 1967 FA Cup final against Chelsea.
(PA Photos/PA Archive/Press Association Images)
2. Newcastle United coach Keith Burkinshaw (left) and players Alan Kennedy (centre) and Malcolm MacDonald (right) take a look around Wembley before the 1974 FA Cup final against Liverpool.
(Peter Robinson/EMPICS Sport)
3. Watford chairman Elton John waves to the crowd before the 1984 FA Cup final against Everton.
(Sport and General/S&G and Barratts/EMPICS Sport)
4. Hand in hand, Nottingham Forest manager Brian Clough and Tottenham Hotspur manager Terry Venables lead their teams out for the 1991 FA Cup final.
(David Giles/PA Archive/Press Association Images)
5. Paul Parker, Andrew Cole and Eric Cantona take their seats before the 1995 FA Cup final between Manchester United and Everton.
(PA/PA Archive/Press Association Images)
6. Stan Collymore, talking to Lee Sharpe, models Liverpool’s famous white suits from the 1996 FA Cup final against Manchester United.
(EMPICS SPORTS PHOTOS/EMPICS Sport)
7. Chelsea’s Roberto di Matteo and Dan Petrescu model the squad’s Cerruti suits before the 1997 FA Cup final against Middlesbrough.
(Justin Williams/PA Archive/Press Association Images)
8. Arsenal went all out for the 1998 FA Cup final against Newcastle. Not only did they get new Hugo Boss suits for Steve Bould and David Seaman, they got sunglasses as well. Snappy.
(Michael Stephens/PA Archive/Press Association Images)
9. Gilberto, Ashley Cole and Robert Pires show off the suits worn by Arsenal for the 2003 FA Cup final against Southampton.
(Adam Davy/EMPICS Sport)
10. The Chelsea players show off their suits before the 2007 FA Cup final against Manchester United.
(Rebecca Naden/PA Archive/Press Association Images)