1. Anyone with 50 caps for his province is a “lidgend”
But these. Lads. Are. Gods ©INPHO/Lorraine O’Sullivan
2. If you’re over 30, you’ll swear blind you were in the corner for Christy Cantillon’s try in ’78
YouTube credit: Conor Ryan
3. You get your pre-match feed in PJ’s chip shop
Neil Munns/PA Archive/Press Association Images
4. In January, you were serious when you opened a discussion with; ‘ROG or Sexton?’
What about that drop goal against Norhtampton? ©INPHO/Lorraine O’Sullivan
5. You take pride in ‘finding ever more inventive ways of seeing the game*’ on away trips in Europe
*That’s what SkySports call it, anyway. The rest of us reckon it’s breaking and entering.
6. You coined the phrase ‘As tough as a jockey’s balls’ about The Claw
7, May 2, 2009 was the worst day of your life.
8. You always knew they’d get the job done in ‘The Miracle Match’