1. #SIX NATIONS When people say that they love the spring, they’re not talking about the change in the weather or longer evenings. They’re talking about the Six Nations.
We’ll be keeping an eye on the Irish camp to make sure that there are no last minute changes to plans. In the meantime, you’ll find all the latest team news here (England vs Italy), here (Scotland vs Wales), and here (Ireland vs France).
The lads have assured us that they’re out to get revenge in the Aviva on Sunday. It’s shaping up to be a cracker.
The pick of the weekend’s games is, of course, the Manchester derby which kicks off at lunchtime tomorrow. Yesterday, we sifted through the archives to find footage of our favourites from the last twenty years. Pretty decent, eh?
3. #TEE OFF The Dubai Desert Classic continues this morning and we’ll have an update on Rory McIlroy’s challenge later on this morning.
If you’re of the impatient variety, you can cheat by having a look at the live leaderboard here.
Alternatively, if you’d rather watch Rory’s challenge unfold at an altogether more leisurely pace, you can while away the morning by catching up on yesterday’s action here.
4. #A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN The Allianz National Hurling League gets underway tomorrow night with a mouth-watering tie between Kilkenny and All-Ireland Champions Tipperary in Semple Stadium. We’ll have team news and previews later this afternoon.
Earlier this week, Wexford boss Liam Bonner called for a restructuring of the league, so it will be interesting to see how his side get on when they face Galway at Pearse Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
It’s not all rosy for one former Kilkenny star though …
5. #FANTASY FOOTBALL As always on a Friday, we’ll have our weekly fantasy football guide.
If your team is still in decent nick, you deserve a pat on the back as I gave up months ago. Don’t get complacent though …
6. #MAGNIFICENT SEVEN This week’s column featuring seven French sporting greats will be along shortly.
Eva Longoria’s ex, basketball star Tony Parker, made the final cut. Had we known about this ridiculous buzzer-beater from Jamal Shuler, however, he might not have been so lucky.