- Cian O’Connor has lost his appeal over the bizarre incident that cost Ireland Olympic qualification.
- Northern Ireland may be ‘duty bound’ to drop God Save the Queen, according to the president of the Irish Football Association.
- Joseph Duffy’s fight with Dustin Poirier broke a UFC viewership record on Saturday night.
- Offaly hurling stalwart Brian Carroll has announced his retirement.
- CJ Stander was present as part of the Ireland training squad at Carton House today.
- Rafa Benitez has been sacked as Real Madrid manager, with Zinedine Zidane confirmed as his replacement.
- Conor McGregor’s popularity is proof that racism still exists in sport, according to Floyd Mayweather.
- Springboks legend Schalk Burger has joined Premiership side Saracens.
- A German international lost all his holiday possessions in the Dubai hotel fire.
- Prolific Leicester striker Jamie Vardy is set to undergo surgery.
The Best Thing We Shared
Watch as a Buffalo Bills fan catches fire before being rescued by beer.
Where we were today
Sean Farrell attended Leinster’s latest press conference.
On The Record
I need to get my eyes tested — I am seeing numbers that aren’t there.”
Newly crowned World Darts Champion Gary Anderson reckons he may need glasses.
The Fixture List
- Stoke take on Liverpool in the League Cup semi-final first leg.
Shane Lowry has won the European shot of the year award for this memorable effort…