10. You think you went all out for Halloween? Well, Canadian sportscaster Tyler Calver went one better than you.
9.While we’re on the subject of Halloween, the WWE had some very special guests on this week’s Monday Night Raw. That theme tune really takes you back, doesn’t it?
8. Earlier this week, we asked you if Leo Messi was the best player ever to step on to a football pitch. For those of you who remain unconvinced of the little guy’s ability, enjoy this 12-minute compilation of all 202 of his goals for Barca.
7. There’s been plenty of talk about “Money” v Manny in boxing circles, but before that can happen, Pacquiao has a little fight against old rival Juan Manuel Marquez to take care of. Let’s hope it’s as explosive as the last time they met.
6. “Dear Wayne, don’t give up the day job. Love, everybody x”
5. The Australians have promised to bring the “intensity” for tomorrow’s second International Rules test. We all know what that means, right?
4. Premier League new boys Swansea return to Anfield this weekend for the first time in 21 years. Last time out, they were on the business end of an 8-0 drubbing by Liverpool in the FA Cup. At least one rogue Swan has fond memories of that day.
[h/t The Guardian]
3. If you’re struggling to understand just how badly the world of cricket has been rocked by the Pakistan spot fixing scandal, allow a rather emotional Michael Holding to paint you a picture.
2. He’s only one of the greatest American football players of all time, and now he’s the subject of a controversial new biography by Jeff Pearlman. Walter Payton, take a bow.
1. This one’s an oldie but a goodie. If you’ve never seen it, watch it; if you’ve seen it before, watch it again. Jason McElwain’s story is quite excellent.