Updated Friday at 15.35
THE GALWAY SIDE to face Kerry in Saturday’s EirGrid All-Ireland U21 football semi-final shows three changes from their Connacht final win.
The Tribesmen needed extra-time to defeat Sligo in the provincial decider and Cein D’Arcy, Sean Kelly and Eoin Finnerty come into the team for the last four clash last with the Kingdom.
Colm O’Braonain, Antaine O’Laoi and Colin Brady drop out of the starting 15.
Kerry manager Jack O’Connor named his side for the tie, with two changes to the side that beat Cork in the Munster final.
Kerry have had to plan without their captain Brian Surgue, as the corner-back dislocated his kneecap in the early stages of their Munster final victory.
In his absence, Dingle’s Tom O’Sullivan has dropped from centre-half back to the corner, while Andrew Barry takes the number six jersey.
Barry O’Sullivan starts in Barry’s midfield position, having featured as a substitute last time out.
Dingle’s Conor Geaney replaces Cathal Bambury at corner forward, following his impact goal from the bench against Cork.
Full forward and St Michaels-Foilmore clubman Matthew O’Sullivan now captains the side.
Throw-in at Cusack Park in Ennis on Saturday afternoon is 4.30pm.
1. Shane Ryan (Rathmore)
2. Tom (Leo) O’Sullivan (Dingle)
3. Jason Foley (Ballydonoghue)
4. Tom O’Sullivan (Dingle)
5. Brian Ó Beaglaoich (An Ghaeltacht)
6. Andrew Barry (Na Gaeil)
7. Gavin White (Dr Crokes)
8. Brian Ó Seanacháin (Ballydonoghue)
9. Barry O’Sullivan (Dingle)
10. Brandon Barrett (Ardfert)
11. Sean O’Shea (Kenmare)
12. Matthew Flaherty (Dingle)
13. Killian Spillane (Templenoe)
14. Matthew O’Sullivan (St Michaels-Foilmore)
15. Conor Geaney (Dingle)
16. Eoghan O’Brien (Churchill)
17. Jack Morgan (Austin Stacks)
18. Cathal Bambury (Dingle)
19. Cormac Coffey (Kerins O’Rahillys)
20. Daniel O’Brien (Glenflesk)
21. Micheál Burns (Dr Crokes)
22. Jordan Kiely (Dr Crokes)
23. Roibeard Ó Sé (An Ghaeltacht)
24. Lee O’Donoghue (Glenflesk)
25. Mark Ryan (Rathmore)
The42 is on Instagram! Tap the button below on your phone to follow us!